About the Company:
In the United States alone, over 150m people per year purchase a lottery ticket. The $100B lottery industry is one of the last major industries to allow buyers to transact digitally, with ~5% of sales coming from online transactions.
At Jackpot we’re seeking to change that. Our mission is to build the world’s most user-friendly digital lottery and online gaming platform, leading the charge in bringing this industry into the 21 st century through innovation and variety. Jackpot brings verified, official state lottery tickets online, by leveraging its digital platform and proprietary technology to give customers the ability to play anytime, via a user-friendly mobile app or desktop experience.
Having recently closed a $35M Series A, Jackpot is backed by some of the biggest names in sports, media, and entertainment. The round was co-led by Accomplice and Courtside Ventures, with participation from the Kraft Group, Michael Rubin, Sapphire Sport, Haslam Sports Group, Elysian Park Ventures, Arctos Sports Partners, LionTree, Theo Epstein, Fenway Sports Group President Mike Gordon, DraftKings co-founder and CEO Jason Robins, NBA stars James Harden and Joel Embiid, NHL legend Martin Brodeur, musical artist Lil Baby, and Boston Red Sox President and CEO Sam Kennedy, among others.
Our Core Values:
a. You don’t fear failure and you don’t fail the same way twice
b. You have strong opinions but are also open minded to new ideas
c. And you are a relentless executor
a. You persevere in the face of challenges and adapt to change.
b. You always follow through on your commitments – you live a 1:1 say/do ratio
3) Lifelong Learning:
a. You are always seeking and implementing feedback
b. You are not a finished product and are always searching for knowledge and a means to improve yourself
c. You embrace and learn from constructive conflict
As the Vice President of Marketing and as a leader on the management team at Jackpot, your mission will be to:
- Drive the creation and curation of the Jackpot brand and turn it into the leading online lottery/iGaming brand in the world
- Build out a marketing, customer acquisition, and retention team that surpasses any other in the real money gaming space
- Own the customer acquisition and retention process as we launch our product on a state-by-state basis, starting in H2 2022
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience building/growing consumer brands
- Competency/fluency with performance marketing metrics and customer acquisition and retention strategy/unit economics in the consumer space
- Prior experience hiring a team of top performers
- Data-driven outlook on customer value and acquisition costs
- Strong communication and outward-facing PR skills
What We Offer You:
- Competitive full-time salary, along with performance bonus and equity in a fast-growing, early- stage venture
- The opportunity to join a world-class team, building the next massive business in the digital entertainment space
- Flexible location – work where you want, as long as you get the job done!
- Flexible PTO
- Standard benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life, and more
Jackpot is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.