Lottomatrix Corporation, trading as Jackpot.com (“we”; “us”), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and personal information. This Privacy Notice described the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website us.jackpot.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Privacy Notice applies to information we collect:
- i. On this Website
- ii. In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
- iii. Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the services provided on this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- i. Us offline or though any other means, including on any other website operated by Jackpot.com or any third party; or
- ii. Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Notice may change from time to time (see Changes to Our Privacy Notice). Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the notice periodically for updates.
1. Who is the Data Controller?
For the purpose of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws, the data controller is Lottomatrix Corporation incorporated in Delaware with company registration number 6172975, having its registered address at New Burton Road, Suite 201, Dover, Kent 850, 19904, Delaware.
2. What information do we collect about you?
You are not required (by law nor by any contract with us) to provide your personal information to us via the website and/or app. We will only require you to provide personal information to us where it is necessary for us to provide you with access to and use the Website.
The information you may provide us and that we collect when using our services are:
- i. Email
- ii. State
We may also collect personal data that includes, demographic information such as IP address and other information relevant to your use/access to the Website.
3. How do we collect your information?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- i. By which you may be personally identified, such as name, surname, date of birth, address, email, telephone number, or any other identifies by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”).
- ii. That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your geographic location and IP Address used when accessing the Website.
- iii. About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
a. Information you provide us.
We may receive personal information about you whenever you Contact Us or use our Website, including but not limited to:
- i. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, signing up to our mailing list, or when you report a problem with our Website, and we ask for further information.
- ii. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us by email.
- iii. Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- iv. Details of search queries carried out through our Website.
b. Information we collect about you on our website or when using our Website.
We collect information using cookies and other similar technologies to help streamline your online experience. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- i. Details of your navigation history, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use through the Website.
- ii. Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the channels used to visit our Website.
- iii. Details of the choices you make on our website indicating whether you wish to receive information on products and services.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- i. Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- ii. Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- iii. Speed up your searches.
- iv. Recognize you when you return to use our Website.
- v. Verify your location
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
c. Information we collect about you from other sources.
Sometime you will have given consent for other websites, services or third parties to provide information to us. We may collect information about you from other sources. This may include the following:
- i. Publicly available information, including what you share on social media.
- ii. Information about your marketing and advertising preferences.
- iii. Information about your browsing habits.
This list is not exhaustive, and, in some instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
4. How we use your personal information?
We take data protection law seriously, so below we have set out exactly how and why we use your information, and what our legal basis is to be able to use your information in each way.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide, including any personal information:
- i. To present our products and keep you up to date with lottery games and results.
- ii. To identify and authenticate your access to the Website
- iii. To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- iv. To fulfill any other purposes for which you provide it including respond to enquiries.
- v. To provide you with notices about changes to our Website, business, products or policies.
- vi. To carry our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- vii. To administer our Website, including troubleshooting problems, analysing statistics, conducting research, tests and keeping the Website.
- viii. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- ix. For any other purpose with your consent.
a. Telling you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
We may use your information to identity and tell you about our products or services that we think may be of interest to you. We will only do this where you have informed us that you would like to receive marketing communications. Depending on how you engage with us, we may contact you by email, or by push notifications to your browser or device. You can update your preferences or opt-out by using the links in any of our emails to you.
We understand that not everyone wants to see targeted adverts, so we will advise you when you first visit our Website the types of cookies we use and if you consent to their use. However, please bear in mind that if you don’t allow us to use certain cookies it may prevent you from accessing parts of our website or result in a loss of functionality which degrades your experience of the website. You will still see adverts, but they will not necessarily be relevant to you.
c. Making our business better
We always want to offer the best service and experience that we can. Sometimes this means we may use your information to find ways that we can improve what we do, or how we do it.
In this context, we will only use your information where it is necessary so that we can:
- i. Review and improve our existing services and develop new ones
- ii. Review and improve the performance of our systems, processes, and staff
- iii. Improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- iv. Measure and understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
5. What’s our legal basis for using your information?
We use the information set out above where:
- i. It is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests (or those of third parties) where our interest is not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- ii. Is it necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations; or
- iii. We have your consent to use your personal data for specified purposes.
The legal bases that we will rely on to process your personal data, for the purposes set out above, are set out in the table below.
|PURSUE LEGITIMATE INTERESTS||COMPLY WITH LEGAL OBLIGATIONS||YOUR CONSENT|
|Operating our Website and providing our services||✔|
|To interact and respond to any communications you send us, including social media posts that you tag us in||✔|
|To review and improve the performance of our systems, processes and staff (including training)||✔|
|Making repairs, alterations and improvements to our website||✔||✔|
|Letting you know about any important changes to our website or policies||✔||✔|
|Letting you know about any similar products or services which we think may be of interest to you||✔|
|Personalizing the adverts that we show to you on our website (including profiling)||✔||✔|
|Sending push notifications to your browser or device||✔|
|Dealing with any complaints you may have||✔|
|To ensure that the information that we hold about you is accurate and up to date||✔|
|To protect your interests, or the interests of others (such as in the event of criminality such as identity theft, piracy or fraud)||✔||✔|
6. Change of purpose.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
7. Who do we share your personal information with?
a. Sharing your information within our company and group
We share the information that you provide to us with our staff so that we can run our website and provide our services to you. We may share the information that you provide to us with other websites that we operate.
b. Sharing your information with third parties
We may share your data with selected third parties. For example, we may share your information with:
- i. Internet hosting providers to host the Website, related infrastructure, services, and applications.
- ii. Contact management systems to send emails, instant messages, push notifications, and social media messages.
- iii. Advertising partners to help display adverts that are relevant to you.
There are certain exceptional circumstances in which we may disclose your information to third parties. This would be where we believe that the disclosure is:
- i. Required by the law, or to comply with judicial proceedings, court, orders or legal or regulatory proceedings.
- ii. Necessary to protect the safety of our employees, our property, or the public.
- iii. Necessary for the prevention or detection of crime, including exchanging information with other companies or organizations for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
- iv. Proportionate as part of a merger, business, or asset sale, in the event that this happens we will share your information with the prospective seller or buyer involved.
8. How long do we keep your personal information?
We will only store your personal information for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected. Where we provide you with any service, we will retain any information you provide to us at least for as long as we continue to provide that service to you.
If we rely on your consent to use your personal data, such as in connection with marketing or advertising, we may keep your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
In all other circumstances, we will keep your information for a reasonable amount of time.
9. How do we protect your personal information?
The security of your personal information is extremely important. We maintain commercially reasonable technical, administrative, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information provided to us.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice. However, no communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Although we take care to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you provide to us, so you do so at your own risk.
The security of your information with us is also dependent on you. Please keep any account information, including access to your mobile phone secure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information.
10. What rights do you have in respect of your personal information?
Access, update or delete information. You may review and update certain personal, receive a copy of your personal information, or delete this one by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies & browser web storage. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser setting. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Website may not work properly. Similarly, your browser settings may allow you to clear your browser web storage.
Opt-out of marketing communications. If at any time you wish to opt-out of future promotional emails and communication, you may click the “unsubscribe” link in the email or otherwise contact us at email@example.com.
11. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and on our Website. Please check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
12. Contact Us
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions, comments or requests regarding the protection of your personal data or this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.